As your State Member for Western Victoria, Gayle can:

  • Raise issues in the parliament including tabling petitions on behalf of you and your community
  • Liaise with Government agencies, other Ministers and Departments to assist with an issue you may have
  • Make representations to the relevant Minister on your behalf
  • Assist you with community grant applications
  • Organise congratulatory letters for significant birthdays, weddings and anniversaries
  • Provide information on education, grant programs, health services, community services, seniors information, state concessions, Government programs and public housing.

For assistance please contact Gayle on (03) 5224 2088, email or drop into the office at Ground Floor, 1 Yarra Street, Geelong.